-->

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Watermelon Sticker Chivette revealed: Kiera Saltern (29 Photos)

In the HQ DAR last Friday I posted a girl with watermelon stickers on her cleavage because I thought it was the right thing to do. Kiera, a Utah State University student, is new to theCHIVE quickly learned how being featured can make your world a little cooler in a hurry.

"Word about me on theCHIVE broke out on campus fast, wow. I've never done any professional shoots but photographers are asking to take my photos left and right, it's all very flattering. Pretty sure my knockers earned me some local paparazzi."

Kiera wanted me to thank the Chivers for making her week so awesome. She's currently taking a final exam but she should be in the comments shortly. Keira had some kind words about the Chivers, "From the first rummage through Chive I was hooked. Love it. Love seeing all the other pretty girls and the cool chiver/chivette community. Good peeps. More people should go half-naked more often!

Truer works have never been spoken. Kiera JUST started her Twitter Page, she's learning how to work the Twitter machine so any advice you have for Kiera on how to get the Twitter training wheels off are appreciated. I shit you not at this very moment she has 0 Twitter followers. Something tells me that's about to change.




























Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...