-->

Saturday, April 2, 2011

If your hair gets any bigger Rihanna, you're going to need a larger car

Over the past few months, Rihanna has ditched her usual short hairdos for flowing red long locks.

But as she embraces a wilder curly 'do, it looks like the singer may be finding overself overwhelmed by her own hair.

As the Bajan superstar headed home after dining out in Los Angeles this week, the 23-year-old found her hair took up a lot of the car.

Hair-raising: Rihanna is overwhelmed by her huge hair as she heads home from dinner in Los Angeles

Hair-raising: Rihanna is overwhelmed by her huge hair as she heads home from dinner in Los Angeles

The singer teamed her wild hairdo with a simple white shift dress as she dined out at Philippe restaurant in West Hollywood.

Coincidentally, it was the same restaurant where her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown was dining just two days earlier.

Meanwhile, Rihanna was courting controversy earlier this week with comments on S&M in Rolling Stone magazine.

Can you see anything? Rihanna's curls cover her famous features

Can you see anything? Rihanna's curls cover her famous features

She said: 'I love feeling like I'm somebody's girl. I love to be tied up and spanked.

'Using whips and chains is too planned... you have to stop and look for the whip. I prefer them to use their hands.

'I like to take the reins in my life, but I enjoy being submissive in the bedroom. In there I can be a little lady and have a male who has responsibility for the situation. That's sexy.'

'In my normal life, I work hard and take a lot of executive decisions every day, so I prefer to feel the intimacy of someone like the girl.'

All white on the night: With such flamboyant hair, Rihanna kept her outfit simple with a white shift dress
All white on the night: With such flamboyant hair, Rihanna kept her outfit simple with a white shift dress

All white on the night: With such flamboyant hair, Rihanna kept her outfit simple with a white shift dress

Rihanna, who appears on the cover of the iconic magazine in spray-on hotpants, says her sexed-up antics are a result of her father Ronald Fenty.

She explained: 'I did not realise until recently. I think that is common in people who witnessed abuse in their childhood.

'I was always terrified on Friday because he could come home drunk. That was payday, and half of it went on alcohol.'

Rihanna also discusses her ex Chris Brown, who recently hit the headlines again for a violent meltdown on Good Morning America after he was questioned about his 2009 assault on her.

Of agreeing to her restraining order against him being eased she says: 'That's my decision. It doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge.

'We don't have to talk ever again in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing – it had nothing to do with his career.

'Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows - that definitely made it difficult for him.'

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...